Sandrine Samperi enjoys blogging and writing as well as all the fine arts. In Sandrine Samperi’s spare time she likes to design jewelry, write and play music as well as sculpt. She lives in Europe and is a well known artist there. Sandrine Samperi has a real passion for jewelry making and blogging about world news and current events. She enjoys all aspects of jewelry making, Sandrine Samperi started creating jewelry in 2002 and particularly loves the wire wrapped technique. She uses a variety of metals such as aluminum, sterling silver, gold, gold plated, artistic wires and combine them with glass beads, Swarovski crystals, wood beads, leather, buttons, feathers, polymer clay elements, felt beads as well as porcelain beads so she can create unique pieces of jewelry. Sandrine Samperi loves to travel so she can shop for jewelry findings all over the world and the best asset of her artistic activity is that she can take her passion anywhere in the world. Sandrine Samperi’s approach for pricing her jewelry would be to set it at a modest price so she can purchase new materials to create new pieces. Sandrine Samperi also makes unique orders for all occasions and also gives classes on jewelry making.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition