AP – World stock markets were mostly lower Tuesday as euphoria faded over news the day before of the death of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden, and investors turned their attention back to earnings and economic reports.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition