AP – Global automakers are bringing their flashiest SUVs, luxury sedans and electric concept cars to Auto Shanghai, China’s biggest auto show of the year, as the industry reels from disruptions caused by the massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan last month.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition