Sandrine Le Plenier has a passion for making jewelry and blogging about world news and current events, she enjoys all aspects of jewelry making since 2002 and especially loves the wire wrap technique. Sandrine uses various metals such as aluminum, sterling silver, gold plated to create unique pieces of jewelry for everyone. Sandrine loves to travel and the best part of that is she can take her passion anywhere in the world. Sandrine Le Plenier’s approach for pricing her jewelry is to set it at a modest price so she can sell more in quantity and buy new materials to create new items. Sandrine also makes special orders for all occasions and also gives lessons on making jewelry.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition