AP – A British woman who survived fierce storms and a near-drowning on her journeys across the Atlantic and Pacific oceans set off from Australia on Wednesday for a rowing adventure across the Indian Ocean with a new worry on her mind: pirates.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition