AP – Former President Jimmy Carter and other past world leaders were hoping to meet with North Korea’s ruler as they began a three-day mission Tuesday to discuss dangerous food shortages and stalled nuclear disarmament talks.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition