AP – The leaders of Japan, China and South Korea gathered Saturday to demonstrate their shared desire for Japan’s earthquake and tsunami recovery and to smooth out differences over Japan’s handling of its nuclear crisis.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition