AP – Multiple police visits in the week before renowned Chinese artist Ai Weiwei was detained triggered foreboding that this harassment was different, his wife said, as state media reported police were investigating Ai for suspected economic crimes.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition