AP – A senior official has promised students and teachers in Inner Mongolia that authorities will get justice for an ethnic Mongolian herder run over by a Chinese truck driver — a bid to assuage anger in the far-flung Chinese region after the death sparked unrest this week.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition