AP – Residents held open-air prayers for the dead and missing Sunday on the lawns of churches cracked and shattered in New Zealand’s earthquake while teams continued their search through debris of one of the country’s worst disasters.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition