AP – In a story April 7 about the future of nuclear power, The Associated Press erroneously attributed to the International Panel on Climate Change, a scientific body set up the U.N., a statement that a global phase-out of nuclear power plants is feasible at moderate costs.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition