AP – • MORE RADIOACTIVE WATER DISCOVERED. Tokyo Electric Power Co. says contaminated water was discovered in trenches around three reactor units at the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant. A similar leak last week injured workers and forced work to stop temporarily. Workers are still trying to clear hundreds of tons of contaminated water from several buildings at the plant, which was disabled in March 11’s tsunami.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition