AP – The man who admitted to overseeing the torture and killing of 16,000 people as the Khmer Rouge’s chief prison warden returned to the courtroom Monday in Cambodia to appeal his 19-year prison sentence for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition