AP – A Paris appeals court has ordered France and French defense company Thales SA to pay back euro630 million (about $913 million) to Taiwan in a long-standing dispute over bribes in a 1991 frigate sale, the French prime minister’s office said Thursday.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition