AFP – Workers at Japan’s stricken nuclear plant on Thursday pumped nitrogen gas into a crippled reactor in a bid to contain the world’s worst atomic accident for 25 years and prevent a possible explosion.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition