AP – A free political climate is essential to economic innovation, and countries that try to censor the Internet are pursuing a “dead end,” U.S. Vice President Joe Biden told a group of young entrepreneurs gathered in Istanbul on Saturday.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition