Reuters – Japan’s central bank on Monday rushed to bolster markets in the wake of the country’s worst disaster since World War Two and although the authorities said it was too early to put a figure on the damage, critics said a stronger initial response had been needed.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition