AP – Japan’s Health Ministry says tests have detected additional types of radiation-tainted vegetables, in more places, suggesting that contamination from its tsunami-crippled nuclear complex is reaching further into the food chain.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition