AFP – 1252 GMT: The water cannon truck, held by Tokyo’s Metropolitan Police Department, may start operations tonight to try to top up the overheating pools where spent fuel rods are stored at Fukushima, Kyodo News reported.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition