AP – Former President Jimmy Carter said Monday that he hoped to meet with North Korea’s reclusive leader during a visit to the country this week aimed at assessing severe food shortages and discussing the possible revival of nuclear disarmament talks.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition