Reuters – A NATO airstrike in southern Afghanistan killed eight civilians, adding to a 2011 toll that is the deadliest for civilians in the decade-old war, and a NATO helicopter crashed in the east amid fighting with insurgents, police and the NATO-led coalition said on Saturday.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition