AP – North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong Il’s secrecy-shrouded tour of China came to the capital Wednesday for a likely summit with President Hu Jintao as the North appeals for food aid and Beijing presses its communist ally to reform its ailing economy.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition