Reuters – Japan’s economy will slow significantly this year after last month’s devastating earthquake and tsunami, with the government needing to cut spending from other programs to rebuild the country’s battered northeast coast and to ensure faster growth next year, the OECD said on Thursday.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition