AP – More than 200,000 coastal residents in eastern China have evacuated and thousands of ships were called back to shore Saturday as Typhoon Muifa bore down on the country after battering the Philippines, Taiwan and Japan.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition