AP – Human Rights Watch said Tuesday that it has been forced to close its office in Uzbekistan after facing years of harassment at the hands of the authoritarian Central Asian nation’s authorities.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition