Reuters – Lawmakers, expressing concern and frustration with events unfolding at Japan’s stricken Fukushima nuclear plant, pressed nuclear regulators on what steps the United States was taking to prevent a similar disaster at the country’s aging fleet of reactors.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition