AP – Shanghai General Motors Co., a joint venture between General Motors Co. and Shanghai Automotive Industrial Corp., is recalling nearly 233,000 vehicles in China to fix faulty fuel lines that could cause engine failures or fires.
Visit Sandrine Samperi”s Blog out at Sandrine Samperi
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition