AP – The Tibetan parliament-in-exile opened debate Tuesday on the Dalai Lama’s decision to give up his political role with a plea by some members for the Tibetan Buddhist spiritual leader to reconsider.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition