AP – Toyota Motor Corp. resumed car production at all of its plants in Japan on Monday for the first time since the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, but said the factories will run at half capacity due to parts shortages.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition