AP – The U.S. is planning its own investigation into NATO’s deadly airstrikes in Pakistan, while two senior lawmakers called for tough diplomacy after Islamabad turned away supply convoys into Afghanistan and demanded that the U.S. vacate a drone base.
- Senators call for full review of Pakistani ties (Reuters) – 2226th Edition
- Australian man kidnapped in southern Philippines (AP) – 2225th Edition
- U.S., India, Japan to meet after Obama’s Asia “pivot” (Reuters) – 2224th Edition
- Afghanistan to need financial support until 2024 (AP) – 2223th Edition
- AP Interview: Pakistan PM sees progress in US ties (AP) – 2222th Edition